Treasures

Treasures

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thirty Seven Weeks

I have been all consumed with the news of hearing baby Jade is breached. At week 34 weeks, she was head down but decided to pop her head back up at 35 weeks. We have been trying to do everything suggested on how to get her back in the right position. I had accupunture done on Monday and have been using moxybustion (a Chinese herb you burn by your feet) to get her to turn. We had a doctors appt today but the dr could not confirm her exact position. We have another appt scheduled for Monday in which they will do an ultrasound to give us a clear idea on how we are going to proceed. For those of you that don't know, I want to deliver naturally with no drugs so the thought of a c-section is very overwhelmingly stressful. I will do whatever that is within my power to avoid it. Please keep us in your prayers and thoughts as we are praying Jade turns on her own accord if that is what God intends.

No comments: