Treasures

Treasures

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thirty Six Weeks

This entire pregnancy has been quite different than my previous one. I remember getting to savor it more the first time. Time is just flying by...between keeping my beautiful two year old busy and the daily grind of life, I barely have enough time to focus on this amazing experience. I find I am often just frustrated with how exhausted and LARGE I've become...which is just part of the course. Sad at times to feel that way because I know I will look back at this time with such fond memories. I mean I am pregnant with my baby girl and we have ever intention for this to be my last pregnancy. That being said, I wish I could slow the clock just a little to relish in these last few days/weeks even though I am sooo uncomfortable and anxious to hold our little Jade. I remember at this point of my pregnancy with Marcus, I was just relaxing and watching movies and plain veggin out. I cannot exactly do that now. I am very fortunate to have soooo much help with all our family members and friends but I am contstantly torn with knowing I need to rest but also needing/wanting to play with my boy. :) I know there are many moms with multiple children who can completely understand. I suppose feeling torn and emotional about it all is part of the journey, one that I am blessed to be experiencing.

No comments: